Jeremy is proud to have been named again in 2022 to the exclusive list of Northern California Super Lawyers® and as an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated Attorney*.
Experience and Education
From 2008 until 2020 Jeremy was a partner in the firm of Perry, Johnson, Anderson, Miller & Moskowitz, LLP, where he led the firm’s real estate and business law practice groups. Prior to joining the Perry firm as a partner in 2008, he had been a shareholder/partner for ten years with the Santa Rosa firm of Anderson Zeigler.
Jeremy graduated from UC Berkeley and from McGeorge School of Law at the University of the Pacific, where he was on the Board of Editors of the Pacific Law Journal. Before law school, he was a commercial real estate agent, and served as the Executive Director of the California State Senate Advisory Commission on Cost Control in State Government.
Honors and Achievements
- Since 2012, Jeremy has been recognized by his peers as an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated Attorney*.
- In 2016, the State Bar Board of Trustees appointed Jeremy to the Executive Committee of the Real Property Law Section of the Bar, where he served as a Vice Chair.
- In 2018, Jeremy was appointed by the California Lawyers Association to its Real Property Law Section Executive Committee, where he now serves as an Advisor.
- Jeremy has been recognized by his peers by being named to the list of Northern California Super Lawyers® in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2022.
- In March 2010, Jeremy was voted the “Best Attorney, Sonoma County”, by the readers of the North Bay Bohemian Newspaper, whose readers again voted him “Best Business Attorney, Sonoma County” in 2018.
Jeremy is an active community volunteer and leader. He is currently Chair of the Board of Directors of the Career Technical Education Foundation, and he Chairs the Governance Committee of the Board of Directors of the Redwood Empire Food Bank. He was Vice Chair of the Executive Committee of the California Lawyers Association Real Property Law Section, where he continues as an Advisor, and he is a past President of the Santa Rosa Downtown Market Board of Directors.
Jeremy served for over a decade on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee Member at the Volunteer Center of Sonoma County, and he is a past president of Santa Rosa’s Reform Jewish synagogue, Congregation Shomrei Torah. Jeremy has provided pro bono legal services for select local non-profits, which have included the Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition, Napa Bicycle Coalition, Ceres Community Project, Starcross Monastic Community, Audubon Canyon Ranch, Congregation Shomrei Torah, Redwood Empire Food Bank, CTE Foundation, and the Volunteer Center of Sonoma County.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.